- Applicant who will be graduating within 6 months or who has graduated up to 24 months from date of application with a bachelor's, master's or associate degree from an accredited 2- or 4-year U.S. college, graduate school (including Doctorate) or nursing school.
Applicant must provide proof of graduation:
- For the student who will be graduating within the next 6 months, either 1) a letter from the registrar's office stating graduation date and type of degree or 2) copy of transcript that states current classes, credits earned, and credits needed for degree or copy of final transcript that states type of degree and date earned.
- For the applicant who has graduated within 24 months from date of application: a diploma
- No derogatory credit history, past or present.
- For joint applications, both applicants must meet all program eligibility requirements.
- Program eligibility is subject to Subaru Motor Finance's review of all documentation and verification before funding; additional documentaion may be required.
- Applicant must have proof of employment and income. If employment has not yet started, a letter from the future employer that shows a start date within 90 days of the current date and salary is required, along with verbal verification from current or future employer.
- Retail: All New and CPO Subaru vehicles
- Lease: All New Subaru vehicles
- Maximum Term: 72 months on Retail and 48 months on Lease
- Maximum Advance: 115% of invoice on Retail and 100% on Lease
- Maximum booked LTV with aftermarket cannot exceed 125% of invoice for retail or 100% of MSRP for lease
- Maximum Amount Financed or Maximum Capitalized Cost is $25,000
Standard rates apply. Retailer participation is allowed according to the applicable Product Reference Sheet or program sheet.
May be used with applicable Subaru Motors Finance Manufacturer special programs. See current program sheet for details and markup guidelines.
1 The College Grad Program cannot be used in conjunction with the 90-Day Deferment Program or Mobility Equipped Program. Not available on contracts booked by Chase Non-Prime.
Note: All applications subject to credit approval by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. through Subaru Motors Finance (SMF) and programs may change at any time. Not all programs available in all states.
NOTE: When submitting your applications on DealerTrack or RouteOne, please select the "College Grad" option on your product menu. After entering your application, please contact your Underwriter with supporting documents.