The 2023 Subaru Share the Love Event at Mark Miller Subaru
Help Empower Youth Inside and Outside the Classroom when you Shop at Mark Miller Subaru this Holiday Season
Learn More About our 2023 Subaru Share The Love Partners Below.
Granite Education Foundation
Mark Miller Subaru Loves to Help Partner Granite Education Foundation works to improve educational outcomes, academic success, and wellbeing of each student in the Granite School District Community, with a particular emphasis on supporting students at risk of not graduating.
- 54% of students live at or below poverty level (roughly 35,000 students).
- 3.25 of 5 students are "food insecure".
- 70% of Utah's refugees live within district boundaries.
- 106 languages & dialects are spoken among our students.
- 25,000 number of backpacks filled with school supplies distributed to students last year.
- 26,205 number of food kits collected by the community for students last year.
Mark Miller Subaru Loves Diversity Partner: Girls On The Run Utah
Girls on the Run Utah offers programs designed to inspire girls of all abilities to recognize and embrace their inner strength, make meaningful connections with others, and activate her limitless potential to pursue her dreams.
- Over 2 million Girls transformed in North America since 1996.
- 15,000 girls served in Utah since 2007.
- 97% of girls learned critical life skills including resolving conflict, helping others and making intentional decisions.
- 97% of participants agree they can be themselves at Girls on the Run.
- 40% increase in physical activity among girls who were least active at the program’s start.